Nussbaum Yates Berg Klein & Wolpow Partner Steven Wolpow comments on the Five Fraud Prevention Strategies for Small Businesses on a Budget.
Partner Dennis Klein talks with Newsday about when it makes sense to ask for help.
Tastes for Tots was an amazing fundraising event that took place on Wednesday, May 31, 2017, at Appliance World in Huntington. Our guests enjoyed an evening filled with exciting cooking demonstrations, delicious food, beer and wine tastings, magic, raffles, and a silent auction. With the help of nearly 200 guests, over $75,000 was raised to help our community’s children.
Heartfelt thanks go out to all our generous sponsors and supporters who helped make the evening a success. This money will be used to impact the lives of children and families hospitalized at local hospitals.
|The First National Bank of Long Island|
Sous Chef Sponsor:
Apprentice Chef Sponsors:
|Director Door Industries||Aboff’s||Forest Hills Financial Group|
Thanks to our Restaurant, Catering, and Beverage Supporters:
- Rustic Root, Woodbury
- La Parma II Italian Restaurant, Huntington
- Fado Portuguese & American Cuisine, Huntington
- Southdown Marketplace, Huntington
- Spice Village Grill, Huntington
- Plates South Asian Tapas, Huntington
- Pellegrini’s Prime Meats, Fish and Catering, Stewart Manor
- Black & Blue Seafood Chophouse, Huntington
- Parkside Manor at the Elks, Huntington
- Bon Bons Chocolatier, Huntington
- Seasons 52 Fresh Grill, Garden City
- Ralph’s Italian Ices and Ice Cream, Huntington
- Chris & Tony’s Italian Restaurant & Catering, Syosset
- Wild Honey on Main, Oyster Bay
- Lisbon Café, Jericho
- Honu Kitchen and Cocktails, Huntington
- Reinwald’s Bakery, Huntington
- Florie’s Finales, Nesconset
- A Rise Above Bake Shop, Huntington
- VWE Vintage Wine Estates, Santa Rosa, CA
- Oyster Bay Brewing Co., Oyster Bay
- Post Wine & Spirits, Syosset
- Jamesport Vineyards, Jamesport